We will be utilizing a mail-in or email registration process only. Be sure to confirm your method of registration (US Club Soccer or US Youth Soccer) and follow the instructions for team registration below. Please be sure that you include all the necessary forms which can be found at the bottom of this page.
The preferred method would be electronically however if you would like to send via U.S. postal mail please give enough time for it to arrive prior to due date. We cannot accept FEDEX or UPS. Do not require a signature for you packet or it will be returned.
For our preferred method which is electronically please submit ONE (1) PDF file with all necessary documents to email@example.com
All items must be received NO LATER THAN Sunday, April 9, 2017. We will NOT accept forms via fax and incomplete packets will not be accepted. Packets mailed with a signature guarantee for delivery will be returned.
Mail information to:
Cincinnati United Elite Invitational
ATTN: REGISTRATION COMMITTEE
8266 Beckett Station Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
Failure to register your team could result in removal from the tournament and forfeit of your application fee.
Teams should send in the following official team information:
A. TEAMS FROM THE UNITED STATES - For teams from the United States:
1. The Players must present picture identification cards issued by the team's Federation Organization Member (USYS, AYSO, other)
2. Teams must provide proof of approval of the team's participation from the team's Federation Organization Member. Copy of Roster (validated by your state association)
3. Teams from outside Ohio South, where the tournament is located, must provide proof of permission to travel. Teams must be in good standing with their Federation Organization.
4. Guest player form used by your state association (if you have a guest player)
5. Tournament Liability Form completed and signed. The form must be signed at the top by the coach and below by all parents on the team.
6. Hotel Information Form ***Remember you must stay at one of the approved hotels and present this hotel form
7. Concussion training verification to be completed and signed by team admin or coach
8. Coach concussion training verification
B. INTERNATIONAL TEAMS - For a team coming from a CONCACAF nation:
1. Teams are required to have and present player picture identification cards.
2. Teams must have a completed form from its Provincial or National Association approving the team's participation in the tournament. Copy of Roster (validated by your association)
3. Guest player form as required by your respective nation (if you have guest players)
4. Tournament Liability Form completed and signed. The form must be signed at the top by the coach and below by all parents on the team.
5. Hotel Information Form ***Remember you must stay at one of the approved hotels and present this hotel form
6. Concussion training verification to be completed and signed by team admin or coach
7. Coach concussion training verification
**SPECIAL NOTE Player Medical Release Forms are no longer needed but MUST be brought to every game in case needed.
Teams may not play without having registered under penalty of forfeiture of games and entry fee.
Forms to Download to complete registration:
Tournament Liability Form
Team Hotel Form
Concussion Training Verification and Parent Acknowledgement Form -- MUST COMPLETE AND SENT IN WITH REGISTRATION MATERIALS
Youth Sports Organization Concussion Form (must be emailed to team or printed and physically handed out to team):
CONCUSSION AND PARENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (see form above to fill out and complete)
Links below to complete concussion training through NFHS (preferred) or CDC)
In order to protect young athletes, the State of Ohio has passed a concussion law, commonly called the “Return to Play” law. Therefore, all Ohio Tournaments are responsible to monitor and track compliance with the concussion training requirements of the Return to Play law. See O.R.C. 3707.511 (C)(1). Tournaments are required to collect and maintain certificates of compliance from the coaches. ALL coaches MUST complete the Concussion Training Course from either NFHS (preferred) or CDC. Coaches must submit a copy of the completed certificate to the tournament et either Registration or thru Pre Registration. They are also required per Ohio law, to have distributed a copy of the Parent Concussion Information Sheet to the parents of all the players. If these items are not satisfied, those coaches will NOT be able to coach at this event.
Only staff that has been certified are allowed on the player sidelines, and will need to show the certificates prior to game start. (Either certification is accepted -- you do not need both)
***All coaches, whether from Ohio, outside of Ohio, or outside of USA, MUST complete the training.***
Certification can be acquired at the following websites:
NFHS (preferred): http://www.nfhslearn.com/electiveDetail.aspx?courseID=38000
Upon completion of the above concussion training, EACH coach must (1) submit a copy of their individual certificate to the tournament and (2) submit a certificate copy with their registration materials. A separate copy of the certificate(s) need to be with your player cards and brought to each game.
^^^^All parents must receive the Youth Sports Organization Concussion form as either (a) an attachment on an email or (b) physically handed to them. See above forms for the Youth Sports Organization Concussion Form.